We are looking to hire a full-time and part-time Registered Nurses in Ontario, Montreal and British Columbia
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate Registered Nurses (RN), who wants to be part of the transformational change in home and community care by providing care in a truly client-centered approach. You will have opportunities to provide point of care leadership as the primary provider for client populations of whom you are accountable for. You will also be part of a diverse and collaborative care team that will provide services to a roster of clients in the community. You will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill, and judgment and work in optimal RN scope of practice to provide holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional, and spiritual needs of clients and their families in their homes and communities.
Bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Work Perks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Updated immunization records, clear criminal background check, and vulnerable sector check are required upon hire
- A willingness to attain required SE Health certifications
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email, etc
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Works well in a changing environment
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes
- A current CPR certificate is required
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion), and numerous hand grips of varying forces
Why Work for Elizz?
Every day, we bring hope and happiness to client’s homes and communities across Canada.
As part of a not-for-profit social enterprise, we contribute to healthy, thriving communities by sharing knowledge, providing the best care, and helping each client realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing.
We are a diverse and collaborative organization with an award-winning culture. If you share in our passion for changing lives, health care, and society for the better, we want you on our team.
We offer full time, part time, and casual positions with flexible schedules and competitive salaries.
You have the autonomy to set your work schedule to fit with your busy life.
You will be part of our ‘Total Rewards and Recognition’ program that includes health benefits.
Paid Training & Continuing Education
We offer paid training and orientation as well as ongoing development opportunities and continuing education.
Part of a Team & Community
While you work independently, you will also have many opportunities to collaborate with your team.
WorkPerks is offered to every Elizz employee, giving you access to discounts from brand names and local favourites.
Fast Application Process
With our simple and fast hiring process, you can quickly get your career started with Elizz and start making an impact in your community.