Elizz is looking to hire Bilingual (French & English) RNAs and LPNs in the Montreal area.
The Elizz Care Team provides outstanding, client centric home care to individuals and families requiring extended duration care. Our teams develop deep relationships between our clients, our caregivers and their families across Canada.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to us:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with over a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Round-the-clock access to clinical and managerial support
- Flexible scheduling
- Work in your own community
- Competitive wages
- Paid orientation
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Graduation from an accredited LPN/RNA program
- Current registration with OIIAQ / OIIQ
- Bilingual (English & French)
- A current CPR certificates
- Recent related nursing experience is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 25 kilograms and frequent movement and bending
- Updated immunization record and clear criminal background check are required upon hire.
Why Work for Elizz?
Every day, we bring hope and happiness to client’s homes and communities across Canada.
As part of a not-for-profit social enterprise, we contribute to healthy, thriving communities by sharing knowledge, providing the best care, and helping each client realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing.
We are a diverse and collaborative organization with an award-winning culture. If you share in our passion for changing lives, health care, and society for the better, we want you on our team.
We offer full time, part time, and casual positions with flexible schedules and competitive salaries.
You have the autonomy to set your work schedule to fit with your busy life.
You will be part of our ‘Total Rewards and Recognition’ program that includes health benefits.
Paid Training & Continuing Education
We offer paid training and orientation as well as ongoing development opportunities and continuing education.
Part of a Team & Community
While you work independently, you will also have many opportunities to collaborate with your team.
WorkPerks is offered to every Elizz employee, giving you access to discounts from brand names and local favourites.
Fast Application Process
With our simple and fast hiring process, you can quickly get your career started with Elizz and start making an impact in your community.