Remote (Work from home)
We are currently hiring Remote Bilingual
Customer Service Representatives
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives will effectively and efficiently respond to, generate and manage requests for in home private/concierge services. All activities are conducted and applied using the knowledge of SE Health policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality. This is a fully remote role.
- Respond to and qualify new leads according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Generate sales by selling the services offered by Private Pay, setting up relationship with callers, responding to emails and following up and generated leads.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and update relevant information.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Provides excellent client service by responding to internal and external customers with efficiency, courtesy, appropriate urgency and professionalism.
- Receives client service inquiries, investigates, responds and takes action where necessary.
- Interacts with clients by telephone and email to provide information about services, to open files receive orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details regarding complaints/compliments.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of service provision and any associated concerns.
- Implements and initiates corrective actions as needed to ensure that excellent standards of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- All other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Over 2 years of similar experience.
- Must be bilingual French/English
- Must be available days, evenings and weekends and statutory holidays
- Familiarity with community health care services is preferred
- Reliable with a proven ability to acquire and transition opportunities to set benchmarks
- Ability to identify and build sales funnels
- Amazing oral and written communications skills required
- Demonstrated enhanced customer service skills in conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving are required
- Able to handle difficult customer calls / inquiries in stressful situations
- Adaptability and an ability to deal with uncertainty are required
- Self- starter with ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities while meeting tight deadlines
- A team player with the ability to work independently is required
- Eager to self-learn and grow within the position process.
Why Work for Elizz?
Every day, we bring hope and happiness to client’s homes and communities across Canada.
As part of a not-for-profit social enterprise, we contribute to healthy, thriving communities by sharing knowledge, providing the best care, and helping each client realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing.
We are a diverse and collaborative organization with an award-winning culture. If you share in our passion for changing lives, health care, and society for the better, we want you on our team.
We offer full time, part time, and casual positions with flexible schedules and competitive salaries.
You have the autonomy to set your work schedule to fit with your busy life.
You will be part of our ‘Total Rewards and Recognition’ program that includes health benefits.
Paid Training & Continuing Education
We offer paid training and orientation as well as ongoing development opportunities and continuing education.
Part of a Team & Community
While you work independently, you will also have many opportunities to collaborate with your team.
WorkPerks is offered to every Elizz employee, giving you access to discounts from brand names and local favourites.
Fast Application Process
With our simple and fast hiring process, you can quickly get your career started with Elizz and start making an impact in your community.